Information for participants
Dom Pracy Twórczej Stowarzyszenia Dziennikarzy Polskich,
ul. Małachowskiego 17,
24-120 Kazimierz Dolny,
conference venue website.
Conference language: English
Presentations should not be longer than 15 minutes;
Posters should be fixed to poster boards according to the numbers given in the programme. Poster should be made in B1 format. During the poster session, each participant will have 5 minutes to present their work.
Papers submitted for CMES’19 will be published in:
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Scopus source details: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/19700200831), or
- As a chapter of the monograph published by Lublin University of Technology Publisher, see http://bc.pollub.pl/dlibra/collectiondescription/19 (http://www.bip.nauka.gov.pl/g2/oryginal/2019_01/1c2912c1f994b8d37a305fac21b8ab54.pdf).
The articles must present original, unpublished scientific and technical achievements within the scope of the conference. The work should be a full proceeding paper, must be written in English, with target length about 20 000 characters and must contained less than 5% of abstract. Templates for papers are available in the downloads section.
- Application for conference participation entitles to the publication of a single paper in the conference proceedings.
- One person can be the author or co-author of up to two papers.
- Estimated on-line publication of conference proceedings: IV quarter of 2019
- Estimated indexing of conference proceedings in Web of Science and Scopus: II quarter of 2020. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for each volume to be indexed.
In addition, conference attenders have possibility to publish article in the Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering.
Organizers take the right to select the papers for publishing in IOP Conference Series or as a chapter in scientific monograph.
After papers selection authors should edit and reformat the papers according to each publisher requirements.
License agreement will be available after qualification process of the submitted paper in the downloads section.
The CMES 2019 conference participation fee is 1600 PLN or 400€ per person. The fee includes: full participation in the conference, conference materials, board at the conference, excursion, coffee breaks; Thursday: dinner, supper; Friday: breakfast, dinner, banquet; Saturday: breakfast, dinner and two accommodations – Thursday/Friday and Friday/Saturday. Additional article fee is 840 PLN or 210€.
Wire transfer charges are to be covered by the sender. Participant from Poland should pay fees in PLN.
The fee should be transferred onto the following account:
Lubelskie Centrum Promocji Wiedzy sp. z o.o.
Kalinówka, ul. Miętowa 1, 21-040 Świdnik
NIP: 713 310 18 38
50 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0003 (in PLN)
23 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0004 (in EUR)
Bank: Idea Bank
SWIFT CODE – IBAN: IEEAPLPAXXX
Transfer name: Konferencja CMES: First name Surname