Information for participants
1 Mickiewicz Square
79000, Lviv, Ukraine
The conference takes place in Poland and Ukraine – remember that passports are required for all participants!
Passport must be valid – please check it.
Conference language: English
Presentations should not be longer than 10 minutes (+5 minutes for discussion);
During the e-poster session, each participant will have 5 minutes to present their work.
Papers submitted for CMES’20 will be published in:
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series – 40 points according to the Polish Ministry list (p. 2662) for disciplines: mechanical engineering, materials engineering, environmental engineering,
mining and energy, astronomy, chemical sciences, physical sciences,
- Monography published by the Lublin University of Technology – 20 points for a chapter, according to the Polish Ministry’s list.
The articles must present original, unpublished scientific and technical achievements within the scope of the conference. The work should be a full proceeding paper, must be written in English, with a target length of about 20 000 characters and must contain less than 5% of the abstract. Templates for papers will be available later.
- Publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is possible only for conference participants,
- One Participant can be the author or co-author of up to two works.
- Estimated on-line publication of conference proceedings: IV quarter of 2020. The organizer reserves the right to extend the estimated time.
- Estimated indexing of conference proceedings in Web of Science and Scopus: 2021. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for each volume to be indexed.
In addition, conference attendees have the possibility to publish an article in the Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering.
Organizers take the right to select the papers for publishing in Journal of Physics: Conference Series or as a chapter in scientific monograph.
After papers selection authors should edit and reformat the papers according to each publisher requirements. The Scientific Committee decides to assign the paper to a given form of publication.
License agreement will be available after the qualification process of the submitted paper in the downloads section.
The CMES 2020 conference participation fee is 2700 zł / 650€. The fee includes full participation in the conference, transport Poland (Lublin)-Ukraine (Lviv)-Poland (Lublin), conference gadgets, full accommodation, meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) and coffee breaks, official gala dinner, excursions and one publication in conference proceedings i.e. Journal of Physics or chapter in the monograph.
Additional article in journal or monography fee is 900 zł / 215€.
Wire transfer charges are to be covered by the sender. Participant from Poland should pay fees in PLN.
The fee should be transferred onto the following account:
Lubelskie Centrum Promocji Wiedzy sp. z o.o.
Kalinówka, ul. Miętowa 1, 21-040 Świdnik
NIP: 713 310 18 38
50 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0003 (in PLN)
23 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0004 (in EUR)
Bank: Idea Bank
SWIFT CODE – IBAN: IEEAPLPAXXX
Transfer name: Konferencja CMES: First name Surname