Information for participants
CMES 2022 will take place in Zamość, Poland. In the center of this beautiful reneissance city, in the “Renesans” hotel surrounded by historic architecture and scenery views there will be our venue this year. Zamość is commonly known as the “pearl of reneissance architecture” and we are very excited to take you there.
Conference language: English
Presentations should not be longer than 10 minutes (+5 minutes for discussion);
Presentations and posters are prepared by the authors on their own templates. Poster size should be B1.
CMES 2022 conference proceedings will be published in the following journals:
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series – 40 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (uid: 24302) for disciplines: mechanical engineering, materials engineering, environmental engineering, mining and energy, astronomy, chemical sciences, physical sciences,
- Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal (ASTRJ) – 100 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (uid: 540) for disciplines: information technology and telecommunication, computer science, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering and transport, material science, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, mining and energy
- Applied Computer Science (ACS) – 70 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (uid: 29769) for disciplines: information technology and telecommunication, computer science,
- Advances in Materials Science – 40 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (uid: 505) for disciplines: biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering and transport, mechanical engineering, chemical sciences, farmaceutical sciences,
- Production Engineering Archives Journal (PEA) – 70 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (uid: 29557) for disciplines: chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, material engineering.
The articles must present original, unpublished scientific and technical achievements within the scope of the conference. The work should be a full proceeding paper, must be written in English, and must contain less than 5% of the abstract. All submitted works will be undergoing the analysis of the anti-plagiarism system.
The author may suggest in which journal the paper should be sent to during the registration, but the final decision is governed by Scientific Committee in cooperation with Journal’s Editors, based on paper quality and topic relevancy. Authors should edit and reformat the papers according to each publisher’s requirements.
- Publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is possible only for conference participants,
- Estimated online publication of conference proceedings: IV quarter of 2022. The organizer reserves the right to extend the estimated time.
- Estimated indexing of conference proceedings in Web of Science and Scopus: 2023. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for each volume to be indexed.
The license agreement will be available after the qualification process of the submitted paper in the downloads section.
The participation fee for the CMES 2022 conference is 2650 zł / 570€. The fee includes participation in the conference, bus travel from Lublin University of Technology (Nadbystrzycka 38D) to Hotel Renesans in Zamość (and back to Lublin), full accommodation at the hotel in Zamość, breakfasts and lunches, coffee breaks, gala dinner and one publication in the conference proceedings (IOP Journal of Physics, Applied Computer Science, Advances in Materials Science, Production Engineering Archives Journal). For an article published in Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal (ASTRJ) the participation fee is 2950 PLN / 635€. The fee for the second, additional paper, is 1000 zł / 220€.
In case of changes of the general regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic the Organizer provides virtual conferences for the same participation fee.
Wire transfer charges are to be covered by the sender. Participants from Poland must pay fees in PLN.
The fee should be transferred onto the following account:
Lubelskie Centrum Promocji Wiedzy sp. z o.o.
Kalinówka, ul. Miętowa 1, 21-040 Świdnik
NIP: 713 310 18 38
50 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0003 (in PLN)
23 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0004 (in EUR)
Bank: Idea Bank
SWIFT CODE – IBAN: IEEAPLPAXXX
Transfer name: Konferencja CMES: First name Surname