Information for participants
CMES 2021 will take place in Zamość, Poland. In the center of this beautiful reneissance city there is a hotel “Renesans“, where there will be our venue this year, surrounded by historic buildings and scenery views. Zamość is commonly known as the “pearl of reneissance architecture” and we are very excited to take you there.
Conference language: English
Presentations should not be longer than 10 minutes (+5 minutes for discussion);
Presentations and posters are prepared by the authors on their own templates. Poster size should be B1.
Papers submitted for CMES’21 will be published in:
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series – 40 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (pos. 24290) for disciplines: mechanical engineering, materials engineering, environmental engineering, mining and energy, astronomy, chemical sciences, physical sciences,
- Applied Computer Science (ACS) – 20 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (pos. 29752) for disciplines: information technology and telecommunication, computer science,
- Advances in Materials Science – 20 points according to the Polish Ministry of Education and Science’s list (pos. 505) for disciplines: biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering and transport, mechanical engineering, chemical sciences, farmaceutical sciences.
The articles must present original, unpublished scientific and technical achievements within the scope of the conference. The work should be a full proceeding paper, must be written in English, with a target length of about 20 000 characters, and must contain less than 5% of the abstract. Templates for papers will be available later.
- Publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is possible only for conference participants,
- Estimated online publication of conference proceedings: IV quarter of 2021. The organizer reserves the right to extend the estimated time.
- Estimated indexing of conference proceedings in Web of Science and Scopus: 2022. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for each volume to be indexed.
After papers selection authors should edit and reformat the papers according to each publisher’s requirements. The Scientific Committee decides to assign the paper to a given form of publication.
The license agreement will be available after the qualification process of the submitted paper in the downloads section.
The participation fee for the CMES 2021 conference is 1890 zł / 410€. The fee includes participation in the conference, bus travel from Lubin University of Technology (Nadbystrzycka 38D) to Hotel Renesans in Zamość (and back to Lublin), full accommodation at the hotel in Zamość, breakfasts and lunches, coffee breaks, gala dinner and one publication in the conference proceedings, either Journal of Physics: Conference Series or Applied Computer Science. The fee for the second, additional paper, is 900 zł / 215€. Moreover, the participation fee of the accompanying person (without conference publication and presentation) costs 1200 zł / 280€.
In case of changes of the general regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic the Organizer provides virtual conferences at the same participation fee.
Wire transfer charges are to be covered by the sender. Participants from Poland must pay fees in PLN.
The fee should be transferred onto the following account:
Lubelskie Centrum Promocji Wiedzy sp. z o.o.
Kalinówka, ul. Miętowa 1, 21-040 Świdnik
NIP: 713 310 18 38
50 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0003 (in PLN)
23 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0004 (in EUR)
Bank: Idea Bank
SWIFT CODE – IBAN: IEEAPLPAXXX
Transfer name: Konferencja CMES: First name Surname