Information for participants
CMES 2020 will be the exciting full virtual, online conference, on the Zoom platform. The registered authors will receive their connection information before the conference on the e-mail provided in the conference system.
We are pleased to reassure you that the 2021 CMES Conference will be held in L’viv (Ukraine)
Conference language: English
Presentations should not be longer than 10 minutes (+5 minutes for discussion);
During the e-poster session, each participant will have 5 minutes to present their work (including about 2 minutes of discussion). E-poster should be prepared as a very brief presentation (no longer than 5 slides), with only title slide, problem description, objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
Presentations and e-posters are prepared by the authors on their own templates, and they will be presented from their own computers during sessions. Conference will be on the Zoom platform, the registered authors will receive their invitations and access information shortly.
Papers submitted for CMES’20 will be published in:
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series – 40 points according to the Polish Ministry list (pos. 24293) for disciplines: mechanical engineering, materials engineering, environmental engineering, mining and energy, astronomy, chemical sciences, physical sciences,
- Metals – IF2.259; 70 points according to the Polish Ministry list for disciplines: biomedical engineering, civil engineering and transport, mechanical engineering, materials engineering, environmental engineering, pharmacology and pharmacy, chemical sciences, physical sciences)
- Monograph published by the Lublin University of Technology – 20 points for a chapter, according to the Polish Ministry’s list.
The articles must present original, unpublished scientific and technical achievements within the scope of the conference. The work should be a full proceeding paper, must be written in English, with a target length of about 20 000 characters and must contain less than 5% of the abstract. Templates for papers will be available later.
- Publication of the paper in the conference proceedings is possible only for conference participants,
- Estimated on-line publication of conference proceedings: IV quarter of 2020. The organizer reserves the right to extend the estimated time.
- Estimated indexing of conference proceedings in Web of Science and Scopus: 2021. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for each volume to be indexed.
In addition, conference attendees have the possibility to publish an article in the Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering.
Organizers take the right to select the papers for publishing in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Metals, or as a chapter in the scientific monograph.
After papers selection authors should edit and reformat the papers according to each publisher’s requirements. The Scientific Committee decides to assign the paper to a given form of publication.
The license agreement will be available after the qualification process of the submitted paper in the downloads section.
Owing to the virtual participation in the 2020 CMES conference, the initial participation fee of 2700 PLN / 650 € has been reduced to 900 PLN / 215 €. The fee includes online participation in the conference and one publication in conference proceedings i.e. Journal of Physics or a chapter in the monograph. The cost of publishing an additional article in the journal or the monograph is 900 PLN / 215 €.
Moreover, the CMES participants can submit the article to Special Issue (SI) of Metals (IF2.259) and publish it with a special discount of article processing charge (APC) up to 62.5%. The standard APC for publication in Metals journal is 1600 CHF. Therefore, the APC of papers submitted before or on 30 June 2020 and 31 December 2020, and accepted after peer-reviewed should be extra paid 1000 CHF and 1200 CHF, respectively. The authors interested in the additional publication in Metals should contact Dr. Mirosław Szala via email firstname.lastname@example.org. After acceptance of the abstract for Metals, the paper should be submitted online according to SI instructions given here.
Wire transfer charges are to be covered by the sender. Participants from Poland should pay fees in PLN.
The fee should be transferred onto the following account:
Lubelskie Centrum Promocji Wiedzy sp. z o.o.
Kalinówka, ul. Miętowa 1, 21-040 Świdnik
NIP: 713 310 18 38
50 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0003 (in PLN)
23 1950 0001 2006 0086 2559 0004 (in EUR)
Bank: Idea Bank
SWIFT CODE – IBAN: IEEAPLPAXXX
Transfer name: Konferencja CMES: First name Surname